Milano Table retains the core features of the rest of the Milano product range with its internally welded frame. The frame of the Milano Training Table is also only visible from two sides and is inset on the other two sides.
The sleek 15 mm solid core tops add to the table’s elegance and its stacking capability add another unique benefit.
Milano Table standard features:
- Square section steel frame, chromed;
- Adjustable plastic gliders;
- Square, 70cm² and 80cm²;
- Rectangles 140x70cm, and
- Rectangles 120,140,160, x 80cm;
- 15mm edge profile;
- Veneers in oak, American walnut & beech;
- Or HPL top, choice of 84 colours;
- Available with round steel frame.
Designer: Wolfgang C. R. Mezger.
See also: Milano Lounge Seating, MilanoLight Chair, MilanoFlair Chair, Milano Classic Chair, MilanoSoft Chair.
See more products manufactured by Brunner.