What does the modern office environment demand?
The modern day office has transformed and is still transforming as we go about our daily lives. With technology advancing in communications such as mobile devices and the internet – the office environment has become a place where groups of people meet to exchange information, and work together in teams. The office worker is now mobile, and needs to communicate freely with colleagues and clients alike.
When you look at new furniture for your office, it’s important to create an office that caters for the demands of team work processes and the individuals within the teams. Here are a few furniture solutions that make this possible.
Net ‘n’ Nest – Teamwork and private space
The office is a place of communication, exchanging ideas amongst colleagues through teamwork. A place for netting. At the same time it is important for individuals to do their own work and withdraw and concentrate. Netting. Netting & Nesting. Net ‘n’ Nest.
How can I have an efficient office?
You can have an efficient office by either talking to your architects or space planners, with whom we are very happy to work within set parameters, or talk to us. We at Après can advise and apply our experience in planning your office.
• Raises productivity by up to 30% (Source: Net ’n’ Nest Office by Vitra, Weil am Rhein)
• Provides optimal motivation for employees (Source: User study Office Performance 2002, n:980)
• Reduces sickness-related absence from work from 3.2% to 1.3% (Source: Net ’n’ Nest Office by Vitra, Weil am Rhein)
• Optimises processes and communication paths
• Provides up to 20% more freely usable areas (Source: Vitra Research)
• Provides a strong selling point when recruiting the most talented staff
• Costs 1-2% of total expenditure for an office building (Source: German Office Furniture Forum – Efficiency in the office through office economy)
• Shapes the company’s identity – through and through